New to MSU and or the Lansing area?
So here you are and OMG is this a big campus and what little town are we in now and who’s friendly and who’s not and, and… right.
Some publications you probably want to check out include:
- City Pulse is a Lansing-area publication sold wherever newspapers are sold
- Between the Lines is a weekly state-wide LGBT paper with copies available in the Resource Center!
Some places you probably want to check out include:
Some websites you probably want to check out include:
- The FYI MSU pages are full of good information for first year students
- A listing of businesses in downtown East Lansing.
- There is a lansingmetro community on Livejournal (and a michiganstate community, for that matter) that can yield useful intel from time to time. Also check out www.koofers.com, a student-only resource.
- The Lansing Association for Human Rights strives to build strong Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender communities in the Lansing area by addressing and assisting with the needs and concerns of individuals, families, and friends as well as bringing together people of all ages, races, and backgrounds to celebrate our lives together