LGBTQ International Students and Allies: Welcome to Michigan State!
We are so glad to have you studying here! For more information on LGBTQ life in the USA and the MSU campus community, as well as important free resources that are available to you during your time here, please view our international student fact sheet.
If you have any questions, or would like to be connected to LGBTQ student organizations or events on campus, you can always stop by our office in 302 Student Services, on the north side of campus.
If you would prefer to ask a question anonymously, you can do so by typing your question into our Formspring box on the righthand side of this page, and one of our staff members will reply.
You can also receive more information by signing up for our weekly listserv emails: instructions on how to sign up are located here.
Here is a complete listing of pages that we’ve developed specifically for you. Please feel free to also to view our resources page, which has more information that you may find useful.
- Ask Us a Question through our FormSpring account!
- Global and Local: Exploring Culture, Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity is a video that describes LGBTQ rights and sexual stigma from the perspective of a former international student
- International Student Facts
- LGBT Asian American: Video
- LGBTQ Student Life in the U.S.
- Sexuality and Gender 101: A glossary of key terms
We hope to hear from you soon!