Coming out is a person journey requiring support.
- “Coming Out: What Is It?”
- Credit: UT Austin’s Gender and Sexuality Center
- The Human Rights Campaign has a variety of resources and information about coming out and parse out resources by identity.
- GLBT National Help Center – A nonprofit organization providing peer-support, community connections, and resource information to people with questions about sexual orientation and/or gender identity.
- National Hotline: 1-888-843-4564
- National Youth Talkline: 1-800-246-7743