Contacting us is easy!
- Call us at 517-353-9520. If no one is in the office, you may leave a voicemail message.
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org; your email will be routed to the appropriate staff person.
- You are always welcome to walk in the door of 302 Student Services (556 E. Circle Drive) and say hi! Our office hours are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
- Visit the Center Staff Page to find the email address for a particular staff member.
- Add this page to your Favorites
- Get on the LBGTA@MSU eNewsletter list
> Send an email to email@example.com. In the body of the email, write ‘subscribe lbgtrc’. You will receive a confirmation email which you must respond to in order to be added to the distribution list. Only the LBGT Resource Center Staff can post to this confidential list.
> You must respond to the confirmation email per the directions to complete the process!
> If you want to get OFF of the distribution list, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org that says ‘unsubscribe lbgtrc’ in the body of the email.
- Join our Facebook Fan Page: MSU LBGT Resource Center.
- Follow us on Twitter: @LBGTRC