Interested in LGBTQ Studies?
“The Specialization in Lesbian, Gay Bisexual, Transgender, Queer and Sexuality Studies is designed to provide opportunities for undergraduate students to obtain a comprehensive, global, cross/interdisciplinary academic experience in sexualities, gender identity and expression, and queer identities and activism. The specialization complements a wide range of majors and is especially suited for students who plan to work with and advocate for issues of diversity, inclusion, and cross-cultural understandings. The specialization is available as an elective to students who are enrolled in bachelor’s degree programs at Michigan State University and administered by the Program in Women, Gender and Social Justice.
“With the approval of the department and college that administer the student’s degree program, the courses that are used to satisfy the requirements for the specialization may also be used to satisfy the requirements for the bachelor’s degree.”
Find more info here.
Come Visit The Center!
We are here Monday through Friday, 9am – 5pm.
Who is the Center for? Everyone. And everyone comes to the Center. Everyone comes to The Center to visit with the Center Staff (we are cool like that), chill, meet-up with friends, ask questions, study, check-out the Community Gallery Exhibit, get a cup of coffee, have a good laugh, heat up lunch in the microwave, have a good cry, show us your favorite YouTube video, take a nap in our ‘fat boy’ (bean bag chair), see what is happening on campus, complain about your (INSERT GRIPE HERE), make friends, and get the help you need for just about anything by just asking.
On The Banks Of The Red Cedar,
Dee, Erich, Denzel, Laura, Zoe, Mady, and Tony
Contacting us is easy!
- Call us at 517-353-9520. If no one is in the office, you may leave a voicemail message.
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org; your email will be routed to the appropriate staff person.
- You are always welcome to walk in the door of 302 Student Services (556 E. Circle Drive) and say hi! Our office hours are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
- Visit the Center Staff Page to find the email address for a particular staff member.
- Add this page to your Favorites
- Get on the LBGTA@MSU eNewsletter list
> Send an email to email@example.com. In the body of the email, write ‘subscribe lbgtrc’. You will receive a confirmation email which you must respond to in order to be added to the distribution list. Only the LBGT Resource Center Staff can post to this confidential list.
> You must respond to the confirmation email per the directions to complete the process!
> If you want to get OFF of the distribution list, send a message firstname.lastname@example.org that says ‘unsubscribe lbgtrc’ in the body of the email.
- Join our Facebook Fan Page: MSU LBGT Resource Center.
- Follow us on Twitter: @LBGTRC
- Looking for student LBGTA organizations? Here’s a list!