Lavender Reception & Mosaic Awards 2014
When: Sunday, April 13, 2014 from 1:30 – 4 pm
Where: Big Ten Room, Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center
Why: To celebrate LBGTQA graduates and honor LBGTQA student leaders and others who have made significant contributions to support the LBGTQA campus community.
Who: YOU!!! All MSU students, faculty, staff, alumni, and supportive family and friends are welcome to attend. We look forward to specially recognizing all the graduating students, student leaders, First Year Experience participants, panelists, speakers, and other LBGTRC volunteers at this year’s end reunion!
Please RSVP online at tinyurl.com/lavendermosaic by March 28th, and indicate how many guests you’re bringing.
Come Visit The Center!
We are here Monday through Friday, 9am – 5pm.
Who is the Center for? Everyone. And everyone comes to the Center. Everyone comes to The Center to visit with the Center Staff (we are cool like that), chill, meet-up with friends, ask questions, study, check-out the Community Gallery Exhibit, get a cup of coffee, have a good laugh, heat up lunch in the microwave, have a good cry, show us your favorite YouTube video, take a nap in our ‘fat boy’ (bean bag chair), see what is happening on campus, complain about your (INSERT GRIPE HERE), make friends, and get the help you need for just about anything by just asking.
On The Banks Of The Red Cedar,
Dee, Erich, Denzel, Laura, Zoe, and Mady
Contacting us is easy!
- Call us at 517-353-9520. If no one is in the office, you may leave a voicemail message.
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org; your email will be routed to the appropriate staff person.
- You are always welcome to walk in the door of 302 Student Services (556 E. Circle Drive) and say hi! Our office hours are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
- Visit the Center Staff Page to find the email address for a particular staff member.
- Add this page to your Favorites
- Get on the LBGTA@MSU eNewsletter list
> Send an email to email@example.com. In the body of the email, write ‘subscribe lbgtrc’. You will receive a confirmation email which you must respond to in order to be added to the distribution list. Only the LBGT Resource Center Staff can post to this confidential list.
> You must respond to the confirmation email per the directions to complete the process!
> If you want to get OFF of the distribution list, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org that says ‘unsubscribe lbgtrc’ in the body of the email.
- Join our Facebook Fan Page: MSU LBGT Resource Center.
- Follow us on Twitter: @LBGTRC
- Looking for student LBGTA organizations? Here’s a list!